Don’t just stay near historic sites in Mexico – actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton™ hotel in Mexico City – Centro Historico. Our hotel is a registered historic Building featuring charming architecture dating back to the 1700s. We are located less than five miles from the Benito Juarez International Airport, only two blocks from the Zocalo and Centro Historico of Mexico City, and within walking distance of the many historical, cultural and natural attractions of this international destination. Our beautiful hotel features a spectacular six-story atrium with stained glass ceiling, and a rooftop patio overlooking Centro Historico.
Visit Alameda Cathedral and the Palacio de Belles Artes, both within walking distance of our historic district hotel. Take a stroll in the city and explore the many historic buildings around the Zocalo and admire Spanish colonial architecture. Enjoy our hotel’s proximity to many Mexico City markets where you can hunt for amazing bargains.
About The Hotel
- Located in the heart of Mexico City’s Centro Historico District
- 5 miles from Mexico City Airport
- Spectacular 6-story atrium with stained glass ceiling and tranquil rooftop terrace
- Meeting facility for 50 guests with 2 ballrooms
- 59 guest rooms, 48 two-room suites and accessible rooms
- Within walking distance to many cultural attractions and historic buildings
Rooms & Suites
Feel the comfort of heartfelt hospitality at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton™ hotel in Mexico City – Centro Historico. Relax in spacious Mexico City hotel rooms with king or queen-size beds-we simply have what it takes to accommodate you. Of our 107 guestrooms and suites, 48 of them are two-room suites with private bedroom. (And our suites feature 12´ ceilings in the bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows!) Our Mexico City hotel accommodations were designed with instinctive know-how and modern efficiency to put you at ease. You’ll find a lot of great amenities waiting for you. Need to get some work done while you’re with us? We offer free high-speed internet access in every guest room. Prop your laptop on our handy lap desk and type away while you watch TV. Or simply listen to your favorite kind of music on your room’s alarm clock. When you’re ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our clean and fresh Hampton bed™.
Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable Mexico City hotel room. In fact, we have 107 of them! If you’re traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you’re here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax?
Looking for some extra room to stretch out and relax? Our suites are spacious, comfortable and convenient.
Amenities and Services
Wherever your travels take you, count on Hampton to deliver value, consistency and caring service. Book a stay at our hotel in Mexico City, DF, Mexico, and enjoy a range of thoughtful amenities, including free WiFi and free hot breakfast.
For Your Comfort and Convenience
Clean room? Absolutely. Comfy bed? You bet. Hot shower? Of course. Naturally, you should expect the basics. And at Hampton, we’re delighted to offer the more personal touches-those little “extras” you may not expect. Below are a few of our favorites.
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea in lobby area 24 hours a day.
- Complimentary On the House Hot Breakfast (from 6:00am to 10:00am).
- Complimentary Internet.
- Complimentary Local phone calls.
- Fitness Room
- Kids Area
- Concierge Desk
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
For Your Accessibility Needs
The Following Features Are Available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Alarms – Audible
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Braille elevator
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Lower or Adjustable Closet Rod
- Lowered emergency evacuation instructions
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Roll-in Shower
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access