Stunningly located in the southern zone of the exclusive island of Isla Mujeres, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun is an intimate beachfront, 35-room resort that is in prefect harmony with the environment and Caribbean beach. This modern Mexican-Mediterranean style resort features Tikul stone floors, Tikal and marble mats, tiled vault ceilings as well as all of the benefits of Endless Privileges® that includes spacious oceanfront suites, gourmet dining, access to a private dock, 24-hour concierge service and more. The resort’s private yacht will take you across the turquoise waters to and from the dock and mainland Cancun, only 30 minutes away. Guests can also enjoy the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience, which allows them to enjoy gourmet dinner, top-shelf spirits and live nighttime entertainment at a nearby Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resort or a Secrets, Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resort & Spa.
Located in the southern zone of the idyllic island of Isla Mujeres, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun is an intimate beachfront escape of 35 oceanfront and ocean view rooms. Upon arrival at the resort on Zoëtry Villa Rolandi’s private yacht, guests will enter a world of relaxation, where Tikul stone floors, Tikal and marble mats and tiled vault ceilings adorn each room and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and mainland Cancun are offered throughout the property. This 5-star resort also features the famed restaurant, Casa Rolandi, serving high-end Swiss-Northern Italian fare; a variety of water sports and sailing experiences that depart from the resort’s private dock; thalassotherapy as well as an outdoor seawater Jacuzzi; and luxurious accommodations, each with a Jacuzzi on the balcony, fine linens and a therapeutic shower.
With Endless Privileges®, guests will enjoy limitless access to personalized, private deluxe yacht transfer from Cancun to the resort; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections plus the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience provides 60 more dining and entertainment venues at nearby sister resorts; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international top-shelf brands and top-shelf spirits; luxurious Bvlgari® bath amenities; twice daily refreshed mini-bar; maid service 3 times daily; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; well as complimentary greens fees at nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club.
- Situated on private white sandy cove for maximum relaxation.
- All rooms are oceanfront and offer picture-perfect sunsets.
- All its rooms boast a view of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean and Cancun’s hotel zone.
- Only a short 25 minute ride from Cancun, transportation provided on the resort’s own deluxe yacht which docks at the hotel’s private pier located on the Makax lagoon.
- Resort features a brick pizza oven for tasteful Italian gastronomic creations.
- Outdoor seawater Jacuzzi.
- Very intimate ambiance and personalized service.
- Close proximity to Isla Mujeres Underwater Museum (MUSA) with over 400 sculptures that provide areas for coral growth which may be viewed by diving or snorkeling.
- Private deluxe yacht transfer from Cancun to the hotel (reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival or charges will apply)
- Luxurious oceanfront suites with private terraces (applicable to some markets)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic, local and glutenfree food and beverage selections
- Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages and top-shelf spirits from a variety of domestic and international brands
- 24-hour private, in-suite dining
- Finely appointed suites
- Twice daily refreshed mini bar
- Bvlgari® bath amenities
- Pillow menu, fine luxury linens and bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary beach bag handmade by “Amor a la Niñez, AC,” a non-profit organization and the only learning center on Isla Mujeres for children with special needs
- No check-in or check-out time (subject to availability)
- Maid service three times daily
- Welcome bottle of tequila or local liquor
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit plate daily
- Complimentary overnight laundry service
- Complimentary relaxing 20 minute spa treatment
- Complimentary worldwide calls
- Access to sauna and Jacuzzi
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions in the lobby at 5pm
- Entertainment activities with an emphasis on culture, art and education
- Romantic Sunset ride on our private yacht twice a week**
**Time and dates of schedule may vary seasonally and due to weather conditions. Reservations must be confirmed in advance with our concierge desk.
Zoëtry Villa Rolandi is situated on Isla Mujeres on a privileged location on the island. Guests will enjoy scenic views of Cancun hotel zone from the resort.
Local Points of Interest:
- Nichupte-Borjorquez Lagoon – This area offers world-class fly and spin tackle fishing in the Nichupte Lagoon. Accessible by boat.
- Parque Nizuc Waterpark – Home to the Parque Nixuc Waterpart (Wet ‘n’ Wild), which is sure to provide a fun day trip. 25 miles/60 min.
- Cancun hotel zone – The Cancun hotel zone is 25 minutes away and is accessible by ferry. 5 miles/ 25 min.
- MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum Aquaworld – An underwater museum promoting the
conservation of the reefs. It offers guests the change to snorkel or scuba dive up close with some of the Caribbean’s most amazing creatures
- Cozumel – Accessible by ferry or boat, this island off the coast of Mexico is a tourist destination for scuba diving and snorkeling. See concierge for details
- Xplor Park – This brand-new adventure park located in the jungles of the Riviera Maya features a zip line course, an underground river, an amphibious jeep, rafting and more. 55 miles/ 1 hour 40 min.
- Xcaret (Eco-Archaeological Park) – Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family activities at this ecological/archaeological theme park. 55 miles/1 hour 40 min.
- Xel-Ha (Eco-Aquatic Park/Archaeological Site) – Enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past. 75 miles/ 2 hours 35 min.
- Tulum Mayan Ruins – These ruins, located in one of the most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit. See ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from a cliff-top. 90 miles/ 2 hours 50 min
- Coba Mayan Ruins – Coba is located deep in the jungle and boasts the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula. 120 miles/ 3 hours
- Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins – These Mayan ruins include several restored ancient structures, pyramids and excellent views of Chichen Itza. Chichen Itza is one of the most impressive of all the Mayan ruins and was named as one of the 7 wonders of the world. The pyramid and other historical ruins are located in the middle of the jungle and are part of an extensive tour of the area. 135 miles/ 3 hours.
Other local attractions include:
- Bird Sanctuary Isla Contoy Natural Wildlife Reserve: 40 minutes / 18.65 miles
- Punta Sur, Ixchel Mayan temple: 7 minutes / 2.76 miles
- Sculpture Garden Snorkel: 12 minutes / 6.21 miles
- Hacienda Mundaca: 9 minutes / 3.7 miles
- Turtle Farm: 2 minutes / 0.80 miles
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park: 4 minutes / 1.6 miles
- Sleeping Shark Cove: 9 minutes / 3.97 miles
|Room Category||View||Dimensions||Bedding||Max Occupancy||Quantity|
|Superior Room||Ocean||452 sq. ft./ 42 m2||1 king bed||2||3|
|Junior Suite||Ocean Front||498 sq. ft. / 46 m2||1 king bed or 2 single beds||3||20|
|Superior Junior Suite||Ocean Front||818 sq. ft. / 76 m2`||1 king bed||3||11|
|Presidential Suite||Ocean||2067 sq. ft. / 192 m2||1 king bed||2||1|
*Three Superior rooms without balconies are available to European markets only
All suites offer the following amenities:
• 1 king size bed
• Luxury amenities
• Therapeutic shower
• Steam bath
• Direct dial telephone
• Mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, soft drinks and bottled water
• Coffee and coffeemaker
• Hair dryer
• Vanity mirror
• 24-hour room service
• Night table with lighting
• 40” flat screen satellite TV
• Electronic safe
• Sitting area with a sofa and ceiling fan
• Bathrobes and fine 300 thread count cotton linens
• 120V voltage outlets
• Wireless internet
• No extra beds, terrace, Jacuzzi or sofa-beds are available.
Room Category Descriptions
In addition to the above amenities, the air-conditioned Superior suites are decorated in a modern style with the finest linens, soft neutral colors and beautiful finishing in Italian marble. The suite also features one king bed, ocean views, Bvlgari® toiletries, luxurious bathrooms, a 40” flat screen satellite TV with an LCD screen, air conditioner, electronic safe, hair dryer and vanity set. spa-like bathrooms featuring a therapeutic shower and steam bath, and a sitting area overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults. No extra beds or cribs are available.
Junior Suite Oceanfront
In addition to the above amenities the Junior Suite Oceanfront suite is decorated in a modern style with the finest linens, soft neutral colors and beautiful finishing in Italian marble. The 498 sq. ft. suite features a king bed or 2 single beds, Bvlgari® toiletries, luxurious bathrooms, a 40” flat screen satellite TV with an LCD screen, air conditioner, electronic safe, hair dryer and vanity set. The suite also features spectacular ocean views of the Caribbean Sea, spa-like bathrooms featuring dual therapeutic showers and a steam bath, as well as a sitting area with a sofa-bed. The private terrace or balcony overlooking the ocean features an outdoor Jacuzzi. Maximum occupancy per room is 3 adults. No extra beds or cribs are available, for the 3rd person there is a sofa bed that can be set up as a single extra bed.
Superior Junior Suite Oceanfront
In addition to the above amenities, the Superior Junior Suite Oceanfront are superior, state-of-the-art accommodations decorated in a modern style with the finest linens, soft neutral colors and beautiful finishing in Italian marble. These accommodations feature a king bed, sitting area with a sofa bed, private terrace or balcony with a private Jacuzzi, impressive ocean views, luxurious Bvlgari® bath toiletries, bathrobes, pillow menu, hairdryer, vanity set, electronic safe, a 40” flat screen satellite TV with LCD screen, air conditioner, and spa-like bathrooms featuring dual therapeutic showers and steam bath. Maximum occupancy per room is 3 adults. No extra beds or cribs are available. The sofa bed can be used as a single extra bed.
In addition to the above amenities, this luxurious three level suite is 2067 sq. ft. and decorated with beautiful marble finishing and state-of-the-art décor. The suite is comprised of a master bedroom on the second level which features impressive ocean views and a beautiful vaulted ceiling. The suite features a deluxe bathroom in white and black Italian marble with a jetted tub and therapeutic showers, as well as a separate living & dining area with a 50” flat screen TV, private bar and terrace. A private solarium is located on the third level and features an outdoor Jacuzzi. Guests will be pampered even more with luxurious Bvlgari amenities®, bathrobes, hairdryer, vanity set, pillow menu, electronic curtains, a 40” flat screen satellite TV, iPod dock and a DVD player. Maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults.
- All suites are non-smoking.
Offering 2 reservation-free restaurants, Zoëtry Villa Rolandi features a large selection of light, heart-healthy, vegetarian and organic selections.
Casa Rolandi | Breakfast 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Lunch & Dinner 12:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Casa Rolandi is synonymous with gourmet tradition in Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Swiss-Northern Italian cuisine cooked in a firewood oven
- The bar within Casa Rolandi has a sweeping view of the ocean
- Live music performances delight guests during dinner
- Dress code: Breakfast & Lunch: Casual; Dinner: Casual Elegance
- Capacity: 110 seats
Le Métissage | Dinner
- Enjoy a delectable fusions cuisine mixing Mexican and French flavors
- Chef Daniele Muller indulges guests with dishes inspired and learned directly from Paul Bocuse, world famous creator of Nouvelle Cuisine
- Dress code: Casual Elegance
- Capacity: 35 seats
Beach and poolside snacks will also be served from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.:
- Enjoy a variety of exquisite à la carte snack specialties during the day while enjoying a perfect view of the Caribbean Sea and Cancun skyline
- Dishes feature flavors of Isla Mujeres cuisine
Casual – Bermudas, long shorts or Capri pants, sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Casual Elegance– Sneakers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves. Long pants or night bermuda shorts are required for me. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
Offering two luxurious lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international beverages and top-shelf spirits.
- Located in the lobby area
- Hours: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Casa Rolandi Bar
- Located in Casa Rolandi restaurant Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
*Private dining is another special pleasure available throughout the resort.
For your honeymoon, wedding anniversary or when you just decide to have a very special dinner with your sweetheart, we can set a spectacular candlelight romantic dinner for you, with a delicious menu, served exclusively at one of our romantic spots. This special dinner is served only by advance reservation through our concierge.
*Limited availability and additional charges applied
As part of the privileges of Endless Privileges®, we’re offering guests of Zoëtry Villa Rolandi the chance to Sip, Savor & See all AMResorts properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am, including bars and theater.Activities/Entertainment
- Ceramic painting
- Silver creations – learn the secrets of this Mexican art
- Culinary lessons
- Cocktail lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Pizza baking
- Wine tasting
- Massage demonstrations
- Mayan legends and rituals
- Romantic sunset rides on our private yacht twice a week**
**Time and dates of schedule may vary seasonally and due to weather conditions. Reservations must be confirmed in advance with our concierge desk.
- Stretching classes
- Scuba diving*
- Paddle boards*
- Hobie cats*
*Additional costs may apply.
Guests of Zoëtry Villa Rolandi are offered complimentary greens fees at Playa Mujeres Golf Club, recognized as one of the top golf courses in Mexico. Only steps away from the breathtaking Caribbean Sea, PGA champion and golf course designer, Greg Norman, created Playa Mujeres Golf Club. Golf pros and amateurs alike can enjoy a round on this magnificent 18 hole, 7,218 yard course. Guests can enjoy one complimentary round per person, per day when staying until December 19, 2016. There are additional fees that guests are responsible for at the golf course. Pricing is according to the season as follows:
Pricing until December 19, 2014, from May 1, 2015 through December 19, 2015 and from May 1, 2016 through December 19, 2016:
- Premium tee time charge of $15 per person (for guests playing before 1 p.m.)
- Mandatory cart fee: $45 per person
Pricing from December 20, 2014 through April 30, 2015 and from December 20, 2015 through April 30, 2016:
- Premium tee time charge of $35 USD (for guests playing before 1 p.m.)
- Mandatory golf cart rental fee: $45 USD, per person.
The complimentary greens fees offer at Playa Mujeres Golf Course is subject to availability and can be modified at any time. Blackout dates and restrictions apply, as do golf club rental fees and transportation fees. The free round of golf is applicable to adults 18 years or older.
Additional pricing details: It is important to note that tee times, reservations and transportation must be scheduled with the resort concierge at least 24 hours in advance. Tee times and transportation must be reserved with a credit card or a cash deposit at the Front Desk. In case of cancellation or no-show, the credit card or deposit will be charged for the tee time and transportation cost. In order to not be penalized, tee times must be cancelled within 24 hours in advance. The concierge will then issue guests a coupon, which will grant them access to the golf course. Tee times are subject to availability.
Men: Collared shirts and mid-thigh (non-denim) length shorts. Women: Appropriate golf attire, no bathing suits.
Our Thalasso Spa offers guests a wide range of treatments that create an utterly relaxing and tranquil spa experience, including thalassotherapy, massage, facial, and beauty treatments.
The fitness center offers a variety of equipment and machines.
Deluxe yacht services
Deluxe Yacht transportation is available for hotel guests on arrival and departure days. The yacht is a private
40 foot catamaran named Cocoon. Service is available all year round (subject to weather conditions). Yacht operating hours: Daily from 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. A minimum of 24 hour notice is required to guarantee this service.
The meeting point in Cancun is “Embarcadero” Playa Linda located in Cancun’s Hotel Zone Km 4.5. Boulevard Kukulkan.
Guests arriving at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi via their own yacht or boat may dock their vessel at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi’s private dock free of charge. Reservations must be made in advance.
Late arrivals or early departures can be requested with anticipation. There are two alternatives to reach the hotel after our regular yacht operating hours:
- Charter Zoëtry Villa Rolandi’s private yacht Cocoon
From 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. or from 8:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m., the supplemental charge for a one way trip is USD $80.00. From 12 a.m. to 4:30 a.m., the supplemental charge for a one way trip is USD $160.00.
- Board the public ferry Ultramar
Operating hours are from 5:00 a.m. to midnight
Average cost per passenger is USD $7.00