The Resort nestled in a captivating setting on one of the world’s most alluring beaches, The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort promises an experience that transcends ordinary travel, immersing guests in unsurpassed luxury. As the first St. Regis property in all of Latin America, the resort features discerning service, exquisite accommodations, thoughtful amenities, and spectacular grounds. It energizes, rejuvenates and refreshes the mind, body and spirit with two renowned Jack Nicklaus golf courses, tennis courts, three infinity pools, a Remède Spa, and superior international cuisine among its seemingly endless offerings.
Punta Mita, located at the Riviera Nayarit, is an ultra exclusive resort destination and exclusive escape for celebrities, world leaders and discerning travelers. The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features a spectacular coastal setting, with white sand beaches, beautiful landscaping and two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses at its front door. The property is 26 miles north of Puerto Vallarta International Airport, which features connections to major U.S. and Mexican cities.
The resort consists of several buildings over an area of more than 22 acres, boasting 89 guestrooms, and 31 luxurious suites, including one presidential suite with three bedrooms.
The accommodations at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort epitomize refined luxury. Timeless elegance and bespoke services are the standard. Each room boasts amenities including:
- The St. Regis Signature Butler Service
- Mini Bar
- In-Room Safe
- High Speed Internet Access
- Free Daily Newspaper
- Spacious Bathroom with Outdoor Showers
- Remède Bath Amenities
- Flat Screen Television
- Cable Channels
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Non-Smoking Room
- Private Terrace
- 24-Hour Private Dining
- Dual-Line Speaker Telephone
- Garden, Ocean or Beachfront Views
- Alarm Clock
- Turndown Service
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers a choice of three premier restaurants, and two exquisite bars:
- Named for the three little islands off Punta Mita’s coast, Las Marietas is the perfect spot for authentic Mexican cuisine any time of the day. Featuring an inviting alfresco atmosphere and breathtaking views of the Pacific, this restaurant serves regional specialties beneath the restaurant’s three open palapas – little beach houses – all conveniently located next to the resort’s family pool. Casual in feel and local in flavor, Las Marietas is open daily for breakfast.
- The Sea Breeze Beach Club overlooks the pristine beaches of Bahía de Banderas. An eclectic menu features contemporary California cuisine in a relaxed bistro environment. All items are prepared with the freshest, hand-selected ingredients including local seafood, organic produce, and top-of-the-line prime Black Angus beef. Open daily for lunch and dinner with indoor or outdoor seating available.
- The resort’s Signature restaurant, Carolina, offers an impeccable dining excursion with its seductive combination of casual luxury, amazing ocean views, and distinctive flavors. Featuring fine seafood cuisine highlighting a mosaic of culinary styles from the Mediterranean, with touches of Punta Mita’s indigenous flavors, this epicurean masterpiece captures the resort’s uncompromised style. With stunning views, an inviting bar and an outdoor terrace, the restaurant provides a perfect variety of settings for cocktails. Open Tuesday to Sunday for dinner only, with a small private dining room also available.
- Adjacent to the adult pool, Areca Snack Bar offers flavorful light fare, from ceviches and sushi to grilled Panini sandwiches made from the freshest of ingredients available, amidst fresh ocean breezes near the pool or in the comfort of private cabanas. Open daily.
- Beautifully located at the resort’s highest point, Altamira, the lobby bar, was named for the Marquis of Altamira, who in 1600, established and cultivated the world’s first distilling mezcal tavern. With its casually chic ambiance, Altamira beckons guests with its spectacular ocean and pool views, uncompromised selection of tequilas, specialty cocktails such as the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort’s Bloody Mary, and the resort’s Afternoon Tea ritual. Open daily.
For those seeking the unparalleled in pampering, the 10,000 square-foot Remède Spa is the consummate place to relax and
revitalize. Nine treatment rooms are available for Remède’s large variety of customized beauty and massage services, including two rooms for couples’ treatments, and a Deluxe Spa Suite with a couples’ treatment room and private Jacuzzi. The world class spa also includes a sauna and stream bath area with lounges for relaxation.
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort features three infinity pools in the large garden area, with one dedicated specifically to families. Private luxury cabanas are available for rent at the adult pool. The resort’s Exercise Room offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment and weights, along with personal training. Tennis courts are located within the Punta Mita condominium. The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort also features a private beach club on its enchanting oceanfront, with exhilarating water activities nearby, including snorkeling, diving, swimming, fishing, and whale and dolphin watching.
Punta Mita features renowned 19-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature course, Pacifico, that provides an interesting challenge with its famous three-par “Tail of the Whale.” The property also offers a second 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature course, named Bahia. The Nicklaus name ensures superior golf course design and construction, resulting in the resort’s uniquely spectacular courses, which are both challenging and enjoyable for players of all levels.
The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort offers La Tortuga Children’s Club for guests between the ages of 5 to 12 years old. Open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily, the children’s club hosts a variety of indoor and outdoor activities such as sand castle building, Spanish lessons and much more.