One&Only Palmilla’s quintessential Old World Mexican elegance combined with postmodern luxury has made it one of LosCabos’ most iconic hotels. The famed beachfront resort with unobstructed views of the Sea of Cortés is a favorite for the celebrity set thanks to intuitive service and thoughtful details, ranging from personalized minibars and wellness therapies to beaches complete with floating beds and private butlers. All rooms and suites are oceanfront, offering expansive views of the sea. The One&Only Spa by ESPA provides the superior services of a destination spa within the tranquility of lush tropical gardens. Daily yoga is offered in a secluded garden along with an on-site fitness center providing a complete environment for rejuvenation. Two infinity-edge pools; a dedicated children’s pool, play area and kids club; tennis; golf; cooking classes; a 50-foot yacht; snorkeling; stand-up paddle-boarding; kayaking; a surf program; and one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos provide endless opportunities for diversion. With four restaurants, four bars and a host of in-suite and private dining options, guests are assured a variety of culinary discoveries to suit every mood. Michelin-starred Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s SEARED features well-known signature dishes including a variety of the finest steaks, chops and the freshest Pacific seafood. Agua by Larbi, an open-air, palapa-style restaurant, serves a rich flavorful hybrid of Mediterranean fare with native Mexican influences by Executive Chef Larbi Dahrouch. Our guests delight with sushi and sashimi at Suviche. A 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature designed golf course features deep arroyos and scenic ocean views, tempting even the most seasoned of golf enthusiasts
· One&Only Palmilla is set among the stunning natural geography of the Baja Peninsula facing the Sea of Cortez.
· Set alongside one of the few swimmable beaches in the region
· The most stunning views of the extraordinary Los Cabos natural landscape and coastline
· Situated on a 102 hectares portion (250 acres) in a master-planned community
· Ideal climate year-round: – March – August (Spring/Summer) – average temperature of 25°C/77°F – September – February (Autumn/Winter) – average temperature of 24°C/75°F
· Daily flights into Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) from most major U.S. getaway cities. Flights from Los Angeles are 2 hours 20 minutes
· Only 20 minutes away from SJD airport
ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS
· Snorkeling, diving and deep-sea fishing excursions
· Complimentary non-motorized watersports activities such as SUP, kayak, buggie boards and snorkeling
· Seasonal whale-watching and private yacht charters
· Experience the art of luxury surf with Tropicsurf
· 2 tennis courts and a basketball half court
· The renowned Palmilla Golf Club Jack Nicklaus 27-hole course
· KidsOnly and Teens Club offer exciting complimentary activities
Restaurants offer an array of local and international cuisine – as well as a variety of special dining venues, including:
SEARED – Michelin-star Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten brings his internationally renowned, signature culinary style to a steakhouse with the finest meats and freshest Pacific seafood.
AGUA BY LARBI – a decadent menu offers the resort’s signature “Mexiterranean” cuisine in a casual alfresco ambiance.
SUVICHE – an exotic ambience showcases a striking presentation of ceviche and sushi with scenic views and live entertainment.
ONE&ONLY LOUNGE – the perfect spot for serving signature cocktails with sweeping views of the Sea of Cortez.
BREEZE – this relaxed cafe is the perfect setting for breakfast, lunch or light snacks overlooking Vista Pool and the Sea of Cortez.
PELICAN BEACH GRILL – located right on the beach, it serves casual favourites and delicious margaritas.
VISTA BAR – enjoy open-air dining by the pool’s edge.
OCEAN FRONT ROOM
Overlooking the Sea of Cortez with a private patio, the elegantly appointed 52m² / 570ft² Ocean Front Rooms feature a separate lounge area and a private terrace perfect for watching the sunrise over the horizon.
OCEAN FRONT PREMIER ROOM
Nestled above the picturesque Bay of San Jose, the 60m² / 640ft² these rooms have beautiful terraces ideal for relaxing.
OCEAN FRONT PALMILLA JUNIOR SUITE
Located in Casa Tres Palmas on the Eastern shoreline, these beautifully appointed suites feature breathtaking views across the Sea of Cortez.
OCEAN VIEW TERRACE JUNIOR SUITE
Idyllically perched overlooking the Sea of Cortez, the light and airy Ocean Front Terrace Junior Suites are beautifully set in Casa Angelica, Bougainvillea and Colores.
OCEAN FRONT JUNIOR SUITE
These elegant 70m² / 750ft² junior suites in Casas Arena, Gardenia, Encanto, Angelica, Bougainvillea, Colores and Miramar overlook the Sea of Cortez.
OCEAN FRONT JUNIOR SUITE WITH PLUNGE POOL
Featuring a large ocean front patio and a private plunge pool, the 70m² / 750ft² Ocean Front Junior Suites are ideal for outdoor entertaining.
OCEAN FRONT POOL CASITA JUNIOR SUITE
Located in Casa Playa and Casa Sirena, single-level 63m² / 680ft² Ocean Front Pool Casita Junior Suites feature a private infinity-edge pool and pool terrace appointed with daybed, terrace chairs and side table.
OCEAN FRONT ONE BEDROOM SUITE
The luxurious 102m² / 1,100ft² Ocean Front One Bedroom Suites are stunningly set overlooking the Sea of Cortez, the perfect vantage point to enjoy the sunrise over Los Cabos.
OCEAN FRONT ONE BEDROOM PREMIER SUITE
Swaying palms surround these ultra-luxurious suites 116m² / 1,250ft² are located in Casa Margaritas and Casa Mañanitas. Each features a separate living area with elegant furnishings.
OCEAN FRONT ONE BEDROOM GRAND SUITE
Stylishly designed with sophisticated amenities and local handcrafted details, these 130m² / 1,400ft² suites offer spectacular views from the impressive bedroom, living and dining space to the entertaining terrace.
OCEAN FRONT ONE BEDROOM GRAND SUITEWITH POOL
For the ultimate in luxury, this impressive 130m² / 1,400ft² suite has been meticulously designed with sophisticated amenities and handcrafted details created by Mexico’s finest artisans.
OCEAN FRONT ONE BEDROOM POOL CASITA SUITE
Located in Casa Playa and Casa Sirena, these secluded 130m² / 1,400ft² luxury pool suites feature panoramic views from the private 22m² / 240ft² ocean front infinity-edge pool and Jacuzzi.
OCEAN FRONT ONE&ONLY POOL CASITA SUITE
Located in Casa Playa, this majestic and exquisitely appointed 185m² / 2,000ft² One&Only suite features a uniquely designed wrap-around infinity-edge pool with Jacuzzi.
Located on the highest point of the Resort, this new spectacularfour-bedroom Villa One embraces more than 1,388m² / 14,950ft² of contemporary living space, designed for those seeking exceptional luxury, privacy and dramatic views.
The expansive four-bedroom Villa Cortez embraces more than 975m² / 10,000ft² of resplendent living space, designed for those seeking intense privacy and exceptional luxury.
· Two ocean view infinity pools—one for adults and the other for families—including a fountain play area for children
· The finest swimmable beach on the Baja Peninsula
· Non-motorized water sports, including stand-up paddle boarding, snorkelling, buggie boards and kayaking at pelican beach
· Palmilla Golf Club, a 27-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed course
· Two floodlit tennis courts
· A basketball half court
· Cutting-edge fitness centre
· Complimentary fitness classes
· One&Only Spa, specializing in ancient and modern healing techniques, with private spa villas, Temazcal, yoga garden and relaxation pools
· OBO Roil Salon by Amanda Georges
· Barber&Blade – a men’s grooming studio
· Pedi:mani:cure studio by Bastien Gonzalez
· Shopping – neo boutique & neo life
· KidsOnly (ages 4 to 12) and TeensOnly (ages 13 to 17)
The One&Only Spa, a 22,000-square-feet true sanctuary of pampered well-being evokes the warmth and unique hospitality that characterize Mexico. In this extraordinarily tranquil setting, guests are invited to indulge in a spa experience tailored to their specific needs and desires, choosing from an à la carte menu of specialized therapies, or designing the spa journey of their dreams. To further enhance the wellness journey, the One&Only Spa counts with hot and cold rock pools, steam rooms, saunas and outdoor relaxation areas for him and her. In addition, all treatments take place in one of the 13 private spa villas, each set within its own walled landscaped courtyard, designed to offer exceptional levels of serenity and comfort in a private open-air garden pavilion; many complete with day bed and tub.
The spa counts with a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre – equipped with the latest Technogym® equipment which includes advanced cardiovascular and weight-training machines – a Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez, the newest men-only grooming studio – Barber&Blade – and the OBO Roil Salon by Amanda George with its signature ‘unplug without being undone’ hair and beauty treatments.
TEMAZCAL TRADITIONAL HEALING RITUAL
Designed for guests seeking a cultural and mystical healing experience, the Temazcal ritual combines the traditions of indigenous medicine, desert herbs, holistic therapies and natural products handcrafted by our resident Shaman. This ancient ritual and healing practice has been shared by the indigenous people of Mesoamerica, passed down from one generation to another as a way to detoxify the body and purify the mind.
TEMAZCAL Duration 120 min
This therapeutic journey begins as a steam bath heated by volcanic rocks gathered locally from Baja, blended with medicinal herbs to stimulate detoxification. Considered an ancient ritual for healing the body and purifying the
mind, the experience will leave you feeling mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically lighter with a sense of renewal.
The Temazcal ritual includes a selection of handmade fresh waters and teas for hydration and nourishment including:
§ Cardamom water with basil, mint and chia
§ Aloe vera with Chia
§ Torote Tea
§ Cactus Root Tea
Terms and Conditions
· Meal plan rates are subject to 16% sales tax and a 15% gratuity, a total of 31%. Meal Plans are not commissionable and retail rates. · Meal plans rates are per person and it is required that each guest in the party purchase a plan · Meal plans are not applicable to Villa One or Villa Cortez · For a third adult staying in the room or children aged 11 years or younger sharing room with parents/adults, an a la cart option is available at cost. · For Villa Cortez and Villa One, American Breakfast is included in the nightly rate for all guests staying in the villa (maximum of 8 persons). · The compulsory Major Holiday Dinner (December 24, 2018) surcharge is in addition to the Half Board and Full Board meal plans stated. · The compulsory Major Holiday surcharges applies to Valentine’s Day dinner, Easter brunch and Thanksgiving dinner · The compulsory Festive & New Year’s Dinner surcharge applies to dinner on 24 December and 31 December 2018 which is mandatory for all guest stays commencing from 19 December 2018 through to 02 January 2019. Meal Plans do Not Include: · Beverages (Alcoholic or non-Alcoholic) or Wines · Caviar Dishes in any outlet · Kobe or Wagyu Steak Options in Seared · Any Dish Marked with an Asterisk (*) in any Menu