HABITA: A HARD HABIT TO BREAK!
A glass box floating above the clouds over Polanco is the showcase for the City’s finest events. Mexico City’s first design hotel is breathing life into the stagnant hotel scene that greets the modern traveler and offers all of us a sanctuary for relief and relaxation: our own HABITA.
Surrounded by Chanel, Cartier, Hermés, and restaurants of similar recognition, HABITA offers an unparalleled boutique hotel experience.
The thirty-two luxurious rooms and four junior suites outfitted with every amenity imaginable, including custom pieces by TEN Arquitectos, Eames chairs, and a Sony Vega flat TV screen indulge a modern, contemporary design aesthetic.
Our LOBBY Restaurant and AREA Bar will entice your senses with inventive cuisine and will provide you with the ideal zone of comfort for every occasion. At LOBBY you can and enjoy our whimsical menu of casual fare surrounded by Jan Hendrix’s modern art, a place not necessarily just to be seen but also to see. Head upstairs to AREA and expect to be seen, not just by Mexico City’s scene makers, but also by everyone with 6th floor skyline view. The window-less al fresco space, highlighted by a twelve-foot long outdoor fireplace, redefines the modern concept of a roof-top bar.
On top of that if you are so inclined, retreat to HABITA’s own AQUA SPA and enjoy a refreshing swim in the roof-top lap pool after spending sometime in the gym, or schedule a taxing regiment of massage, sauna, and choose form a menu of individual treatments.
Discover. Experience. Indulge. HABITA
- The Leading Small Hotels of the World Design Hotels
- October 2000
- 4 Suites: with Living Room, Bath Tub and Private Terrace
- 4 Double Double Rooms: with two Full Size Beds and Private Terrace
- 24 Double Rooms: with Bath Tube and Private Terrace
- 4 Single Rooms: with Queen Size Beds
- 6th Floor: Roof Top Terrace, AREA Bar and VIP section
- 5th Floor: Business Center, AQUA Spa, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Pool, Solarium and Gym
- 4th to 1st Floor: Rooms
- Ground Floor: LOBBY Restaurant contemporary cuisine, Bar and Lobby
- Kiehl’s Amenities, Two In-Room Music Channels, AC, Wireless Internet, Message Center, DVD, Minibar, Safe Deposit Box, 24 hrs. Room Service, 24 hrs. Security System and Valet Parking
- 2002 Hot List, Condé Nast Traveller, USA
- 2003 AIA, Business Week “Good Design is Good Business” for a Hotel Worldwide